TELUS security services activation fails, or indicates that the services should be activated but are not when TELUS security services is restarted.
Cookies are being blocked and this prevents the successful activation of TELUS security services. Conflicting applications can also stop the activation process from properly executing.
Restart the activation process by removing any existing activation information using the Diagnostic Utility.
- Close TELUS security services activation window.
- Click Start, select Programs, then TELUS security services folder and click Diagnostic Utility.
- When the Diagnostic Utility is opened, click OK then Next.
- Diagnostic Utility will execute multiple tests.
- Click Perform repairs.
- From the menu, choose Delete activation files and click OK.
- Open TELUS security services by double-clicking the TELUS security services icon on your desktop.
- When the activation screen appears, enter your username and password and wait for the confirmation.
- When you are notified that the activation is complete, press Finish.
If it is still not active, verify your cookies settings to ensure that cookies are enabled on your computer then retry the procedure above.