Question: How should I set up Internet Explorer to allow TELUS security services 9.0 to activate?
Reset Internet Explorer Settings:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools then Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Move the slider in the Settings section to Medium, the default setting.
- Now click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll to the end of the list and select Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0. (2.0 may be disabled by default, in this situation select Use SSL 3.0 only) .
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- Close TELUS security services activation window.
Ensure Windows and Internet Explorer updates are installed:
- Start Internet Explorer
- Click Tools then Windows Update.
- Click Express Install (Recommended).
Ensure all updates are installed and Internet Explorer is version 6 or higher. Internet Explorer can also be updated by visiting Microsoft at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx