Error: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.
- Streaming Media cannot be paused while playing.
- Streaming Media cannot play after being paused.
Solution: To resolve this issue, please install the hot fix below,
- Log on using a Windows account with Administrator privileges.
- Download the hot fix to your Desktop.
- Double-click the ti_30_win_en_nsc_65_hfb1241.zip file and extract it.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
- Browse through the readme file, then click Install.
- Click OK when a warning window appears.
- An “Installation successful!” message should appear after installing the hot fix.